All materials, print-ready as well as material for production need to be submitted via our automatic links. The material link will be sent automatically 7 days before the deadline at the earliest, and reminders will be sent the day before and on the day of the deadline.
- Print-ready material must be submitted as PDF adapted for magazines.
- All colours need to be in CMYK. Colour images must be CMYK separated using ICC Fogra39.
- All fonts need to be included in the PDF file.
- All images must have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Logos should preferably be vectorised to ensure optimal print quality.
- Total amount of colour 300% maximum.
- See each specific magazine to find information on final size (cut/trim edge) + 5 mm bleed and safe area. Do not place any sensitive objects outside of the safe area. See picture.
- Name the file ”Companyname_date.pdf ”.
- Do not use special characters in the file name.
- Include crop marks.
- Download the ICC profile FOGRA 39 here.
It is the responsibility of the customer that the high-resolution pdf file is produced according to our material specifications. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee optimal print quality.
If you for some reason cannot access our automatic links, please submit your material via https://annonsmaterial.bonniernews.se.
For further technical information please refer to TU.se.